- Product Description
Input signal through dual-channel transducer，16bit，sampling rate20Hz（uni-channel）/10Hz（dual-channel）,6 VDC,150mA per channel excitation power output CTS7 231-7WB32
- Technical Spec
· Bus and power supply isolation, high reliability, good anti-jamming capability
· 16bit sampling precision, hardware filter technique, more accurate and stable measured
· Reverse protection and surge absorption function of its power supply makes it adaptable to
severe industrial environment.
· use shielded twisted pair to transmit signals and must have one end earthed
· When the system is in a good state, the earthed end must be connected to the ground
wire, otherwise it is not earthed.
· it is suggested to use Trust PLC library function to read data from weigh module
· Calibration needed when replacing modules
When the system is dual-channeled and has one transducer connected, another transducer should be short-circuited to avoid alarm or shift to uni-channel mode.
+5VDC consumed current
L+ consumed current
L+ Coil voltage range
24 VDC Power Supply Good: ON = no fault, OFF = no power ;
SF: ON=module fault, Blink=input signal error, OFF=normal;
Strain gauge，4 or 6wire mode of connection
field side to logic circuit
Field side to 24VDC
24V to logic circuit
Common-mode input range（from input channel to input channel）
Common mode rejection
temperature coefficient null point
Principle of measurement
length of conducting line to transducer
Maximum 500 meters
Data word format
Library function of weigh module TrustPLC 231-7WB32.
Weighing module which is a measuring module of high-precision requires reliable measuring low signal level (about 1.5uV). Thus, to make sure it works, it is important to choose appropriate
assembly and cable connection.
While connect weighing transducer, following rules should be obeyed.
· If more than one transducer is going to be connected (if they are weighing transducers,
they must be parallel connected), one junction box must be used. If the distance between
weighing transducer and module or between weighing transducer and junction box is
longer than the length of available cable of weighing transducer, a dedicated extension box
Should be used.
· Shield of cable should always reach as far as to cable gland of junction box or extension box.
· Use stranded wire to connect cable in certain circuit and keep it shielded.
---transducer wire SEN+/SEN-；
---measuring voltage coil SIG+/SIG-；
---supply voltage coil EXC+/EXC-.
·Shielded wire must be joint with shield connector.
Four- Wire connection
When connect four-wire transducer, please make sure that EXC with SENS, EXC with SENS- are short
circuited. Otherwise, the module may not work normally.
3、Module Connection Diagram
DIP Switch Setting
DIP Switch Configuration
Choose 1mV/V transducer
Choose 2mV/V transducer
Choose 3mV/V transducer
Choose 4mV/V transducer
Choose dual channel working
Choose uni-channel working
Choose filter 2
Ø Default state：000000
Ø Which filter to be used is determined by software according to need of debug.